Business Closure Information

See the source image

Jefferson County Development Council 

Help for Business’ affected by COVID-19 CLICK HERE

Pennsylvania State Assistance to Small Business CLICK HERE or CLICK HERE for COVID-19 Working Capital Access Program (CWCA) FAQ of CWCA

To report a noncompliant business, contact your local law enforcement agency’s non-emergency number or the nearest PSP station. Please do not call 911 to file reports.

For more information on the Pennsylvania State Police, visit

MEDIA CONTACT: Trooper Brent Miller or Ryan Tarkowski, 717-783-5556